.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

life

This is a blog post from a friend of mine and I liked it so I thought I would share.

"it is not that we live everyday like it is our last, but every moment. Wanting to please our lord and honor him. It is not that he demands us to be perfect, but that we should try hard to keep our feet from evil." For the days are evil" are we just apart of them? Or separate? Even the prophets of old said please forgive me a man of unclean lips-for he understood "From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" he knew that his heart could lead him astray, that he needed to maintain a clean heart at all times to be used by GOD. So be diligent watchful, for the days are short, life is but a vapor. We are the new testament of the bible not just those between Matthew and Revelation. What is the world reading from your pages, how much power does GOD have to move mountains for you or through you?? "

From my pages, I want people to read about a person like Paul. I have a lot of work to do. Lord make me invisible so that others will see only you. Might I decrease so YOU may increase.

No comments: