.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Impossible?

At the end of last year, God convicted me that certain things I was praying for, I was actually praying in doubt rather than faith. I was still praying for them, but not believing that I would ever see them come to fruition. I was even in the middle of believing Him for impossible things but this one prayer was different. I had been praying this prayer for so many years, I had lost hope. So I praised Him for bringing this to my attention, I got a new dose of faith for that situation and I sat down and wrote my list of "impossible prayers for 2010" because my God can do the "impossible".

Well, I want to tell you so that you can be encouraged, that God went straight to work on my prayer list and my renewed prayers of faith. One of these prayers has been answered and I can see Him working on another. I'm sure He's answered the others, I just can't see it yet.

So, I wanted to leave you with this today. For God, nothing is impossible. Don't give up hope. When you feel something is hopeless, you are slamming the door in God's face. He still works miracles today, just look around you, you may be seeing them and you don't even know it. Give your prayers to God with faith.

Luke 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.

No comments: